- About Me: I'm a 25 year old, single mother. The love of my life is my beautiful, blue-eyed, bundle of joy; Thomas. He's brought more to me than I could have ever imagined.
- Favorite Movies: I love sappy romantic comedies. I'm a sucker for them every time.
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "Holy Gopher", "Don't go cryin' in the beer-cheese soup!"
- Movies I can watch over and over: Almost Famous and National Treasure.
- Favorite Cuisine: I could eat Mexican every day.
- Favorite Dishes: My mom's lasagna.
- Favorite Desserts: Granny's Autumn Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Mom's home made ice cream
- Favorite Drinks: Alcoholic: Mojito/Margarita, Sweet Tea, Dr. Pepper
- Favorite Junk Foods: Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins, Doritos, Frozen custard
- Best meal ever: My mom's lasagna!
- My Original Recipes: I thought about this one and one of the only dishes I've ever really played around with was tacos. I really love my tacos!
- Favorite Restaurants: Senor Tequila, Casa Maya, Olive Garden, Lazzari's, Cracker Barrel
- Foods I hate: I have consistency issues with food (how they feel in my mouth): cooked carrots (love them raw), green peas, shrimp, most beans (baked beans, white beans, etc)
- Favorite Artists: I have too many to even begin to list!
- Favorite Albums: Abbey Road. It was my first CD. My dad thought I needed The Beatles in my life, it stuck with me.
- Favorite Genre: Classic rock
- Favorite Songs: "Don't Stop Believing" Journey
- Songs for Roadtrips: Anything upbeat!
- Songs I hate: I really cannot listen to the scream stuff...whatever it is called.
- Guilty Pleasure: Hanson, Miley Cyrus
- Songs I repeat the most: "The Story"
- Where I shop: Old Navy mostly... they are affordable and I like the clothes
- I like to wear: I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl.
- Can't live without: Flip flops... so easy!
- Prized Possessions: My Nine West tote or the purse I got as a gift for my birthday last year.
- Guilty Pleasure: My purses!! I love, love, love purses!
- Favorite Shows: Grey's Anatomy, The Real Housewives of the O.C. & NY, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, House, American Idol, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Criminal Minds
- Favorite Channels: Bravo, E!, Fox, CBS
- Favorite Reruns: I find myself watching Sabrina the Teenaged Witch
- Most Addictive Show: Lots of reality shows.. can't tell ya which one.
- Favorite Episode: Friends: When Rachel realizes Ross' feelings for her (high school prom video episode) and the last scene is their kiss!
- Favorite Theme Song: "California" from The O.C.
- Show I Secretly Watch: Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place (Disney... gets you every time!)
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: The Wonder Years (I know it was years and years ago, but I loved that show!!)
- Places I love: The beach, my grandpa's house on the lake
- Places I've been: Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois
- Places to see before I die: Italy, Greece
- Dream Vacation: Somewhere with a tropical beach and very little people
More About Me
- Nicknames: Ber, Bambi, Abba
- Religion: Christian
- Heroes: My mother
- Interests: Family, Friends, Reading, Writing
- Occupation: Currently a SAHM
- Favorite Books: Just recently started reading again. I loved the Twilight series. Took me a week to read all 4 books!
- Favorite Characters: I fell in love with Edward Cullen! That's my secret. I couldn't put the books down because of it! His character was almost exactly what every hopeless romantic looks for! lol
- Recent Reads: Twilight series
- Yahoo: bambi72401
- MSN: email@example.com
- School Name: Nettleton High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2003
- School Name: Arkansas State University